[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 489: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 489: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
forums.bandofbrothersclan.com • View topic - Hello there...!
This site requires Adobe Flash Player v.9.0
or higher and javascript to be turned on. Get Adobe Flash Player

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Digg: Hello there...!  Digg: Hello there...!  Digg: Hello there...!  Digg: Hello there...!

Hello there...!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:07 am 
Airborne Member

Well hello guys.
I thought I pop by and see how everyone is doing; I hope your all well. It's been a while again since we last spoke and had a nice chat.
How is the move coming along now Patton and freedom; last time we spoke you were still decorating.

Also frag well done fella with your new baby, i hope everything is well with that, a lot of sleepless nights. The joys of having a baby. :roll:

Freedom look after yourself, keep it easy and hope you are feeling much better soon.

Well guys, i hope to speak with some of you soon and catch up with all the latest news.

Cya around,

Josh

Re: Hello there...!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:51 am 
Airborne Staff

Hi JoshH nice to see you again on this forum! :oops: :wink:
Patton is doing fine m8!
Thanks for your worries about me. :oops:
but... i'm feeling a little bit better now! :wink:
The house is not ready yet but its looks beautiful, so far so good! :wink:
How are You doing JoshH? :roll:
I realy hope You'r doing fine and i miss you m8! :oops: :cry:

Many Love Freedom!

Attachments:
0_thinking_of_you_graffiti_.gif
0_thinking_of_you_graffiti_.gif [ 231.56 KiB | Viewed 27129 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:03 am 
Airborne Staff

Thanks for the well wishes Josh! My daughter is doing wonderfully and growing like a weed. Hope to see you around more :wink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:29 pm 
Airborne Member

It's great to see everyone is ok. Im not to bad myself. It's good to hear frag that your daughter is fine and freedom take it easy, im sure you'll get better in no time; as you do.

Is everyone getting ready for christmas? Hope you all have a great week.

Oh yer freedom send my wishes to patton.

Josh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:18 pm 

hey guys!! adam just told me he noticed that you guys were starting up again :D :D.

he also wants your xfire joshH....

so yea... how long has that been going on?? and what are your plans??

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 am 

ah well its good to herw everyone is doing well. i have not been playing videogames since march really. my life has been totally diferent then it was when bofb was in its glory days! i am so glad its back though. i am still a member (clan co leader) with 173. chubs is doing a hell of a job. i wanna be in bofb but i dont really wana leave his clan. but hey enough about gaming! who is ready for christmas!!!!! =)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 pm 

Ya adam was real happy when he heard BofB started up again, couldnt get him to shutup about it :lol:

freedom is that a picture of you in your younger days?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:24 pm 
Airborne Staff

Hello to all of You nice to see You all again on this forum. :roll:
and... Yup we are going to try bring back {BofB} again! :oops: :wink:
and Chubs nice for your comment upon my age again,"that pic was last year" only my hair is longer now and "You don't know nothing about me love", even if you think you do. :wink:
Jealousy again dear Chubs?Your still the same i see, shame on You!!! :evil:

I Wish Every One the best from Over*Here and... my advice "go on with Your own clan {173}!" :idea:

Freedom. :idea: :oops: :)

Attachments:
File comment: I Wish Every One the best from Over*Here!
christmas-love2.gif
christmas-love2.gif [ 134.49 KiB | Viewed 27075 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 pm 

Hello everyone, just stopping by to see what all the noise is about. It's great to hear you guys are trying to start {BofB} up again. I wish you all the best and goodluck!

Cheers,

Zomboid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:16 am 
Airborne Staff

"Thanks Zomboid for the very nice words Over*Here" and i realy hope you are doing fine Over*There m8! :wink:
We can use some luck Over*Here m8. :oops: :wink:

Many love and greetings Freedom. :wink:

Attachments:
fy11.gif
fy11.gif [ 35.57 KiB | Viewed 27056 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:33 am 
Airborne Staff

Thanks Josh and it was very nice to write with You, even it was short because of Me, i hope to speak You very soon m8! :oops: :) :wink:
First i must feeling better m8, sorry! :oops:
and... Yup i will send Your greetings to Patton (Black Hawk). :lol: {LoL}

Many love Freedom! :wink:

Attachments:
File comment: I hope to speak You very soon m8!
43i.jpg
43i.jpg [ 36.5 KiB | Viewed 27056 times ]
 Profile E-mail