[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 489: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 489: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
forums.bandofbrothersclan.com • View topic - Call of Duty "World at War:"
This site requires Adobe Flash Player v.9.0
or higher and javascript to be turned on. Get Adobe Flash Player

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Digg: Call of Duty  "World at War:"  Digg: Call of Duty  "World at War:"  Digg: Call of Duty  "World at War:"  Digg: Call of Duty  "World at War:"

Call of Duty "World at War:"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:35 pm 
Airborne Staff

Call of Duty "World at War:"

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=buQy1Zg2C80&NR=1

"So far as I can see"... a realy cool game, i will buy this one too ooooo yeah!!! {LoL} :oops: :roll: :wink:

Many Greetings Freedom! :wink:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:20 pm 
Airborne Member

As far as I've heard there is a PC beta coming out very soon. Funny thing is the beta is not gonna be available in germany cause of all the swastikas ingame... A beta key is needed to participate and is available to everyone who signs up at the official Cod 5 website.
An xbox 360 beta has been released quite sum time ago... the community manager and the developers have stated that they are definetly putting more focus on the console version this time... it's obvious... what is the purpose of a pc beta in the near future when the official release is scarcely in 2 weeks?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:07 am 
Airborne Staff

Good point Charger. I got to play the Xbox version and as of today the PC demo is now out and I got to play that earlier. I definitely like the PC version better but it may just be because I'm more used to playing mp games on the PC than Xbox.

Anyway, so far this game is fantastic. I love the WWII genre so will be playing this as soon as I get my hands on my pre-ordered game for PC. Well, as I said I am playing the beta demo but I mean the actual full game. :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:47 am 
Airborne Member

Despite all my doubts, treyarch has delivered a worthy offspring to COD4. This is definetly gonna be a fun game with a lot of new usefull features like an ingame friendlist and the possibility to join a squad.

There's also a new perk which enables the player to revive or heal wounded teammates... so i hope this is gonna contribute to the squadplay. The gore level is way to high for german standards, thus the german version might be censored to a certain extent...all the swastikas will be removed as well.

It would be nice if we could play a couple of matches together... hopefully i'm gonna hook up with freedom and blackhawk this weekend and do some fragging... so Frag, I'd be glad if u got some spare time and join us as well :wink: .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:39 am 
Airborne Staff

Sorry I missed this post Charger. Not sure if you were able to play with the others but I had a bit of a busy weekend myself away from the computer. Maybe we'll get to play another time soon. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:05 pm 

Hi Guys TopDog here, just out of interest Team *MasheD* has a 24 man WaW server feel free to drop by and play , visit us at www.team-mashed.com and find it to play.

Cya server side :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:36 am 

WaW is amazing, I love the graphics and all the new weapon features. If you guys ever want a private server to play {173} has one, just give me a buzz and we can a round or two.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:39 pm 
Airborne Member

Looking forward to it Frag :wink: ...

Sorry Guys, but i haven't a CoD5 beta key!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:51 pm 
Airborne Staff

Sorry Guys, but i haven't a CoD5 beta key and...
must waiting for my "own" one (CoD5) . Sorry!!! :(

Sorry Guys!!! :( :cry:
Freedom! :oops: :wink:

but... If You Guys playing on CoD4 please let me know will You? :wink:

Profile E-mail  

Re: Call of Duty "World at War:"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:08 pm 

Well, I think CoD 4 and 5 (WaW), are not in that climate. Call of Duty 2 was (is) that something, what sticks for long hours. I don't say the new CoD's are bad... they are just way too missed. I mean - off target. Activision is planning to make CoD 6... sure... but who would buy it ? Not me.